Perfect Picnic Potato Salad with Eggs and Bacon Bits. Bacon and eggs are folded into this potato salad that is perfect for parties or an every day meal. We dislike mayo and all its varients, so my version was made with greek yogurt and sour cream. I made my sauce up separately and found it a bit bland, so I also added dijon mustard and regular, a touch of.
Add the eggs, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and Super simple and perfect for summer cookouts. LOVE the bacon so much I added extra! You can cook Perfect Picnic Potato Salad with Eggs and Bacon Bits using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Perfect Picnic Potato Salad with Eggs and Bacon Bits
- You need 3 lb of potatoes, cooked until tender, cooled.
- It’s 6 of hardcooked eggs, coursely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hormel real bacon bits, you can add more or less to taste. ( save a few to sprinkle on top if desired).
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
My husband wanted a bit more tang, perhaps by adding paprika, so I will try that next time. This classic potato salad is made with eggs and a mustard and mayonnaise dressing. Prepare the eggs and potatoes and refrigerate them in a large bowl with the chopped onion and celery. This Potato Salad with Bacon & Egg is the ultimate potato salad. part mashed, part substance Part mashed so it's creamy and delicious and part substance… to me that perfect balance.
Perfect Picnic Potato Salad with Eggs and Bacon Bits instructions
- Combine potatoes, eggs, onions, mayonaise, mustard, salt, pepper and bacon bits. Mix well and garnish with bacon bits & green onions if desired. Enjoy!.
Scrub your potatoes, leave the skin on and slice into bite sized pieces. Try to make them different shapes. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, scallions, red onion, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste. Also, think about it: eggs, potatoes and bacon? Is that not the key ingredients of a great diner breakfast?