Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas.
You can cook Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 12 of medium size flour tortillas.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 pound of cooked chicken.
- You need of cumin powder.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 32 oz of salsa Verde.
- It’s 1 of small can chopped green chilies.
- It’s of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Saute garlic in oil.
- Add salsa and heat through.
- Add sour cream and cilantro and green chilies. Save some sauce to drizzle over enchiladas..
- Season chicken with taco seasoning and cumin and saute in pan.
- Add chicken to salsa mixture and stir.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken into each tortilla and place in baking dish folded side down.
- Repeat until dish is full.
- Drizzle with sauce and top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.