Steakhouse Potato Salad.
You can have Steakhouse Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Steakhouse Potato Salad
- It’s 3 lb of Small red potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayo or miracle whip.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 6 slice of Bacon, cooked , crumbled.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 of Green onions, thinly sliced.
Steakhouse Potato Salad instructions
- Place potatoes in 2 quart microwaveable dish..
- Add water; cover with lid..
- Microwave on high 12 to 15 mins or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl..
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled..
- Mix mayo or miracle whip & dressing. Add to potatoes with remaining ingredients; mix lightly..