Sour Cream Potato Salad.
You can have Sour Cream Potato Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Sour Cream Potato Salad
- You need 6 medium of potatoes (cubed with skins).
- It’s 1 packages of hidden valley dry ranch mix.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1 packages of real bacon bits.
Sour Cream Potato Salad step by step
- boil potatoes until fork tender, drain.
- add in sour cream and mayo, toss to coat.
- add in ranch mix and bacon bits and toss to coat evenly.
- can be chilled or enjoy now.