Savory Potato Salad. This Spanish-style potato salad includes potatoes, red bell pepper, and olives tossed in an olive View image. Savory Spanish Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Simpler and tastier than many old-fashioned potato salads, this version features a fresh The anchovy paste lends a deep umami hit that's not fishy, just savory.
This potato salad recipe is a breeze to whip up. It's a classic that everyone will love at parties or as a dinnertime side. Hey Friends, ( Click the "Show More" Button) To get this complete recipe with instruction and measurements, check out my website. You can cook Savory Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Potato Salad
- You need 3 of Russet Potatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of Whipped Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Whole Grain Mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sweet Relish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Diced Green Onions.
Add to Meal Plan Add to Journal ★. Fresh vegetables and herbs give a tasty flavor to this potato salad. Add vegetables and egg to potatoes and toss. Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
Savory Potato Salad step by step
- Cut potatoes into 3/4" cubes. I prefer not to peel, but either way works. Boil in salted water until cooked through – don't overcook..
- Strain cooked potatoes and put in medium mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients and stir gently with a rubber spatula until completely mixed..
- Serve cold or warm. Whichever you prefer..
Olivier Salad, or Russian potato salad, is a meal on its own. All photographs and content on Sweet & Savory by Shinee is copyright protected, unless otherwise noted. This classic potato salad is what you want! It's made with boiled potatoes, sour cream, mayo, green onions, celery, parsley, pickles and bacon. Watch how to make the best mashed sweet potatoes in this short recipe video!