Potato Salad. Potato salad can be served right away, or refrigerated until ready to serve. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course.
Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use Hands down, this is my favorite creamy potato salad recipe (and so many of our readers agree. A potato salad recipe is perfect side dish to serve at a picnic or barbecue – choose from a mayonnaise-loaded version or a Jersey Royals in a simple dressing. Looking for an easy potato salad recipe? You can have Potato Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Salad
- You need 10 each of Small potatoes.
- Prepare 10 each of Small purple or red potatoes.
- You need 6 each of Bacon.
- Prepare 10 each of Pearl onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Thyme.
- You need 5 tbsp of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of Bacon fat.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 each of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of Lemon zest.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
Potato salad is a classic American comfort food great for any occasion. Try your hand at one of these recipes for your next party, picnic or potluck! Find the best potato salad recipes listed first so you find the recipe you want fast. These fresh and tasty potato salad recipes are ideal for serving along any protein that's gracing your grill this summer.
Potato Salad step by step
- Cut potatoes in quarters and add salt, pepper and lemon pepper. Roast at 500°F until crispy brown about 12 min..
- Cut both ends off the pearl onions (skin on) and heat a sauté pan with a little olive oil and brown both sides of onions until dark. Set aside to cool then peel skin..
- Cut bacon into inch long pieces and brown in sauté pan until crispy (save fat)..
- Add thyme, lemon juice, lemon zest, mayo, Dijon, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, olive oil, bacon fat, salt and pepper and water in a bowl and mix. Put mixture in color until very cold and then toss in potatoes until well coated and then pearl onions and then bacon. Then serve..
Here's every idea you need to make the Below, find our classic potato salad recipe. This is packed with hard boiled eggs (which we. Potato salad is one of summer's essentials. Easy to whip up for a crowd, potato salads are reliable and so darn delicious. So whether you're hosting or attending a summer party—or getting weeknight.