Simple potato salad. Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use and how to cook See how to make our homemade potato salad with a simple classic dressing. There are only three ingredients – potatoes, eggs and mayonnaise. If you can boil water and stir, then you can whip up a batch of this simple potato salad for your next barbecue.
Cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. Bring to a boil and cook until soft. A simple potato salad made with colorful new heirloom potatoes and herbs and two choices of dressing: lemon olive oil and an oil free version of apple cider vinegar mustard vinaigrette. You can cook Simple potato salad using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Simple potato salad
- It’s 10 medium of potatos.
- It’s 8 of eggs hard boiled.
- It’s 4 large of dill or sour pickles.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of paprika.
- It’s 1 of mayo.
We use new potatoes in our potato salad recipes. Who doesn't love a simple potato salad? In fact, what is there not to love? This simple vegan potato salad is one of my favourite things to eat at any time of the year!
Simple potato salad instructions
- Boil potatoes whole until soft but not mushy.
- Boil eggs until done.
- Cut pickles into chucks.
- Peel skins off potatoes and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Place cut potatoes into large mixing bowl.
- Peel and chop into pieces 6 eggs save 2 for the finishing touch.
- Add chopped eggs and pickles to potatoes.
- Add desired amount of mayo depending on how creamy you like.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Taste and decide if you want to add salt and pepper.
- If you add salt and pepper mix again.
- With the remaining 2 eggs slice and place on top of mixed potatoe salad.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Simple potato salad recipe that is a great side dish for a bbq or potluck! Potato salad is prepared using boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. Potato salad is mainly considered as a side dish because it usually accompanies different main dishes. It's a plain and simple potato salad, but it's delicious! Add pimentos, olives, or green peppers depending on what you like in your potato salad.