French Potato Salad.
You can have French Potato Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of French Potato Salad
- Prepare 5 of medium red potatos, boiled in salted water until tender than p.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chopped basil leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, more if you want it creamier.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of for garnish.
French Potato Salad step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients EXCEPT mayonnaise and celery. Combine this with warm potato cubes. Chill until cold, add mayonnaise and celery when cold..
- Garnish with cajun seasoning.