Loaded Baked Potato Salad.
You can cook Loaded Baked Potato Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- You need 3 lb of small red potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped cooked bacon.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
Loaded Baked Potato Salad step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350º. Wash potatoes & chop into bite size squares. Toss with Olive Oil & put onto cookie sheet & cook for 30-40 minutes..
- Fry up about 5 slices of diced up bacon until crispy. Set aside to cool..
- Put mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch seasoning, salt, pepper & green onions together in a large bowl. (The bowl you will be putting whole salad into)..
- Then fold in cheddar cheese & bacon bits & put into fridge to chill..
- After potatoes are done, let them cool before adding to salad bowl with all the other ingredients. Then enjoy!.