Red Skin Potato Salad.
You can have Red Skin Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Red Skin Potato Salad
- You need of Red skin potato salad.
- You need 10 medium of Red Skin Potatoes Cubed.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion Chopped Finely.
- It’s 16 oz of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Duke's Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dill.
- You need 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste (remember Ranch mixture is seasoned already).
Red Skin Potato Salad step by step
- Boil diced potatoes with skin on for approximately 10 minutes or until fork tinder. DO NOT OVER BOIL.
- Drain potatoes (DO NOT RINSE) and set aside.
- Mix well Sour Cream, Dukes Mayonnaise, Hidden Valley Ranch powder, Dill and Bacon until smooth and creamy..
- Add potatoes and pour melted butter over them.
- Stir till potatoes are covered well.
- Ready to eat hot or cold.