Red Potato Salad.
You can have Red Potato Salad using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Red Potato Salad
- Prepare 12 cup of Red potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Onion cooked with potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of Chopped eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Minced cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Minced mint.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Minced basil.
- It’s 1 of Salt & pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
Red Potato Salad instructions
- Chop and boil unpeeled potatoes along with chopped onion and salt-and-pepper to taste. Add chopped fresh peppers and chopped boiled egg to cooked potatoes. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Add dressing to potatoes. Refrigerate until ready to eat..