Fruit Salsa. Fruit Salsa is a dessert meets dip that nobody can resist. Loaded with fresh fruit and berries this is Fruit Salsa is a recipe I've been making pretty much forever. This isn't a typical salsa in the sense.
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips. This fruit salsa recipe originally came from my good friend Rachel. She serves it at all of her summer BBQs and parties and everyone LOVES it. You can have Fruit Salsa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salsa
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of green apples.
- You need 5 of kiwis.
- You need 1 package of strawberries.
- It’s 1 can of peaches.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple jelly.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Chips.
- It’s 1 package of tortillas.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Salsa.
Healthy Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips is one of our favorite summertime appetizers! Watch the video! k I love fruit salsa made from all different kinds of fruits. Today we'll go over a few great fruits to Strangely enough, mulberries make a great fruit salsa. They are sweet with just a bit of tart and they.
Fruit Salsa step by step
- Finely chop (peeled) green apples, strawberries, peaches, and kiwi. Mix in a bowl..
- Add brown sugar and apple jelly..
- Mix equal parts cinnamon and sugar in a dish. Run cold water over a tortilla and then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. With the pizza cutter, cut tortilla into 8 sections..
- Place tortilla slices on a baking stone, and bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes to use as chips for salsa..
I don't think it's any secret that I love fruit salsa. I'm practically shoving it in your face once a week… maybe more? See more ideas about Fruit salsa, Salsa recipe, Recipes. This simple Fruit Salsa recipe is a fresh and easy dish that's wonderful served on homemade Great for snacking, or summer parties! I was making this simple fruit salsa to bring to a cookout and I.