Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread.
You can have Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 (4 ounce) of containers Gerber Hawaiian Delight baby food.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pineapple (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins (not a deal breaker to omit).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans. (I always use pecans but I'm sure it would be good with any nut or ok if u needed to leave out.).
Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray 2 8×4 bread pans with baking spray or grease and flour pans..
- In large bowl combine eggs,sugar,oil,baby food,vanilla and zucchini. Beat until well blended..
- Stir in flour,salt,baking powder,baking soda until blended..
- Add pineapple,raisins,and pecans; stir til well blended..
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 1 hour,or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove to cooling rack..
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on rack..
- Freezes well. I wrap mine in plastic wrap then aluminum foil and put in zip lock bag removing air from bag..
- Refrigerate leftovers..