Hot Potato Salad. All Reviews for Hot German Potato Salad III. It has all the basics you need to make a great Hot German Potato salad – so this is indeed – a good place to start. Every potluck needs this German Potato Salad from Delish.com.
Your hungry bunch will think you slaved over this simple salad. Make a potato salad that can be served hot or cold. Its signature ingredients are bacon, vinegar and a pinch of sugar. #potatosalad #saladrecipe. You can have Hot Potato Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Hot Potato Salad
- You need 10 of New potato's chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of Real bacon bits.
Most potato salad recipes combine cooked potatoes, chopped onion, and other vegetables Bacon drippings add flavor to the sweet and tangy dressing for this delicious hot German potato salad. Make Ahead: The potatoes can be cooked a day or two in advance. The dish can be prepped and refrigerated several hours in advance. Method Boil the potatoes until just cooked.
Hot Potato Salad step by step
- Boil chopped potato's for 10 minutes.
- Drain potato's and put into large mixing bowl..
- Add egg, bacon, mayo, and onion..
- Mix together, season with salt and pepper, and top with more green onion for color..
Drain the potatoes and whilst they are still hot, tip them into the dressing. Mix GENTLY — you want salad. Place the greens in the bottom of the pot you used to cook the potatoes Serve hot. You can rewarm the potato salad if needed. This Hot Potato Salad has so many flavors- sweet, sour, salty- but is super easy to make.