Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream. With small new potatoes, sour cream, and dill. My father is a connoisseur of potato salads. It's just boiled new potatoes tossed with a dressing of sour cream, vinegar, green onions, fresh dill, salt and pepper.
Stir in sour cream, and pickles just before serving. This was a beautiful salad that appeared to have everything going for it. I used fresh dill and lots of it. You can cook Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream
- It’s 2 of stalks of celery chopped.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of fresh chopped dill.
- You need 1 of One dill pickle chopped.
- It’s 1 of Quarter cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of Quarter cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of prepared mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 6 of Yukon Gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of Lowry's salad supreme mix.
Knowing I don't like an overpowering. This classic red potato salad recipe is enhanced by a tangy mayonnaise and sour cream dressing which combines beautifully with the fresh dill. Put potatoes in a large pan, cover with water, and boil until tender. Drain, and cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving skins on.
Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream step by step
- Boil potatoes with skin on, once done let cool remove skin. Chop potato into bite-size pieces.
- Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients mix well..
Sour Cream Potato Salad – Kartoffelsalat Med Surfløde. Whip up a side salad of Sour Cream-Dill Potato Salad for your next picnic. Combine cooled potatoes with dill mixture and refrigerate at least one hour. How to make Potato Salad with Fresh Dill & Sour Cream. Perfect for Summer Days this salad goes great with any BBQ seafood or meats.