Smoked potato salad nicoise. Makings of a traditional nicoise salad layered with smoked tuna, vegetables and seasoned with a red wine vinaigrette. Dress your fresh catch in greens. Smoked albacore beautifully composed with potatoes, eggs, tomatoes, olives, green beans and lettuce drizzled with an herbaceous red wine.
In small bowl, whisk vinegar, parsley, and oil; drizzle over salad. Cut potatoes in half unless they are larger, then cut them into quarters. Boil potatoes until tender, but do not overcook. You can cook Smoked potato salad nicoise using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Smoked potato salad nicoise
- It’s 5 lb of Mixed fingerling potatoes.
- It’s 4 each of hard boiled eggs, peeled & chopped.
- You need 2 cup of green beans, cut into 1 inch sections and blanched.
- You need 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- It’s 4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 cup of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of rice vinegar.
Cook green beans until barely tender. Add salt and pepper to taste. Just before serving, garnish with sliced hard cooked eggs. This salad is better at room temperature.
Smoked potato salad nicoise instructions
- Start smoker..
- Boil potatoes until fork tender..
- Once smoker is up to 200°F put potatoes in for 20 – 30 minutes..
- Combine sugar, vinegar and onions. Boil until reduced and tender and thickened..
- Same as step four but with mustard seeds, rice vinegar and water..
- Combine mayo, brown mustard, salt & pepper. Pour over potatoes once cooled. Folding in mustard seeds, onions, egg & green beans..
Allow smoked sausage, potatoes, green beans and tomato Allow smoked sausage, potatoes, green beans and tomato wedges to come to room temperature before arranging decoratively on individual serving plates or possibly large platter. Italian Potato Salad With Oil And Vinegar Recipes. Salad Nicoise With Smoked SausageHillshire Farm. The classic French flavours in this Nicoise salad are perfect with a glass of wine of a warm day! This recipe is a great way to use beautiful new potatoes such as jersey bennes that start coming into season in November in New Zealand.