Fig chutney. This sweet Fresh Fig Chutney with raisins and apples is the perfect accompaniment for white meat This easy Fresh Fig Chutney is one of my favorite ways to eat figs. I love how the added warming. Balsamic Fig Chutney with Roasted GrapesEpicurious.
This is a really simple chutney with a sweet and sour note to it. Fig chutney is a type of sauce or relish that is made by cooking figs with a variety of spices and Fig chutney can be eaten in a number of different and creative ways, from being an appetizer or part of a. FULL RECIPE BELOW Perfect for charcuterie boards, sandwich spreads or a toast accoutrement, fig chutney can go a lot further than just Indian food. You can cook Fig chutney using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. This is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fig chutney
- You need 6 of fresh figs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera (cumin seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of saunf(fennel seeds).
- You need Pinch of salt.
For the dried fig chutney, heat the oil in a saucepan. Serve a slice of the cake on a plate with the chutney and slices of cheddar cheese. Whilst making this delightful fig chutney and filling the kitchen with the alluring smells of caramelised onions and poached figs, chutney-producing-life can be made a little easier with the use of….rubber. The Fig Chutney recipe out of our category Chutney!
Fig chutney instructions
- Cut the figs into quarters, take a pan add the fig little water around 2 spoons then add sugar cook for 5 mins or till soft then add chilli powder chat masala..
- Now roast jeera and saunf and crush it with into coarse powder.Add this to the figs add a pinch of salt and cook for another two mins..
- Serve with roti dosa or as a sandwich..
Transfer the chutney to a non-reactive container and allow to come to room temperature before serving. Fig Chutney Recipe, Learn how to make Fig Chutney (absolutely delicious recipe of Fig This Fig Chutney recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Includes vegetable oil, purple onion, fresh ginger, dark brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, lemon, raisins, mustard seeds, cinnamon sticks, ground allspice, salt. Store the taste of summer by making this delicious fig chutney. Soft apricots, tangy onion and ripe large figs, makes this chutney irresistible.