Kanya's Potato salad. This classic potato salad is what you want! It's made with boiled potatoes, sour cream, mayo, green onions, celery, parsley, pickles and bacon. Cut the boiled potatoes in square shape.
This potato salad recipe was the closest I could get to Mrs. Ingrid's secret recipe although I still feel a hint of something is missing. Maybe a bit of clove from the sweet relish or a tad of sugar? You can cook Kanya's Potato salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Kanya's Potato salad
- Prepare 1 large of potato,approx.200 grams.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 of quails eggs ,or 2 eggs cooked.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of pickles juice from cucumber pickles can,optional.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red beans ,cooked.
- It’s 2 tbsp of bacon bits.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked ham dice.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of muatard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped anchovies,optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Find easy recipes for hot German potato salad, creamy bacon potato salad, and more. Creamy Japanese potato salad with mashed potato, carrot, ham, cucumber, egg, and Japanese Potato Salad (ポテトサラダ) is a little different from typical versions of. Sometimes I crave a break from the norm, and need a change in Baking the russet potatoes for this recipe creates a lighter, fluffier consistency than boiled, and a. It's kinda like background music in a restaurant—something to keep you and your fellow diners distracted and occupied during the awkward silences before the main course.
Kanya's Potato salad instructions
- Boil salted water,bring whole potato to boil until cook ,let cool ,peel, dice to your freference size,mine like dice to bite size ,chop onion ,add to large mixing bowl.
- Add other ingredients only left half of bacon bits and some parmesan cheese for topping,serve chill :).
Classic German Potato Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing. But good news for the mayo-averse: The winning combination of potatoes and mayo isn't where this backyard. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. Most potato salad recipes combine cooked potatoes, chopped onion, and other vegetables, sometimes eggs, and some type of salad dressing or mayonnaise.