Potato salad with tomatoes. This potato salad puts a fresh-tasting spin on traditional potato salad. This zesty side dish disappears quickly.—Caroline Weese, Greybull, Wyoming. Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes and onion.
Add pickles and season with salt and pepper. Combine tomatoes and potatoes, toss with dressing and serve. Cook the potatoes in plenty of boiling, salted water until tender. You can have Potato salad with tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Potato salad with tomatoes
- It’s 2 of large potatoes, microwaved.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 head of small cabbage.
- It’s of leeks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crashed.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of bryndza.
Potato salad is quick, it easily feeds a crowd, and it can be the perfect vessel for seasonal vegetables. Take this one, for instance: Tomatoes, tiny mozzarella Toss with the mozzarella balls, halved cherry tomatoes, and basil. Season generously with salt and fresh pepper (the salad will need more salt. I used to make this at work.
Potato salad with tomatoes step by step
- Slice cabbage thinly. Add salt and squeeze cabbage to make it more juicy..
- Cut potatoes and tomatoes into medium or large cubes, add to salad..
- Add leeks and garlic..
- Add sour cream and pepper, mix well..
- Add bryndza, if wanted. If you have unsalted bryndza, its absence of taste might create unpleasant contrast while eating, so try cautiously..
- Add more salt, if needed, mix well and serve..
It was not the most selling item but I really liked this dish. It's easy to make and pretty healthy recipe. These top-rated tomato salad recipes respect the tomato at its peak. Insalata Caprese II. "My favorite salad. Roasted tomatoes with onion and herbs are served warm atop tender lettuce leaves with shaved Parmesan cheese in this terrific salad.