Spicy Green Salsa.
You can have Spicy Green Salsa using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Green Salsa
- You need 15 of Tomatillos.
- Prepare 4 of Serrano Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of Anaheim Chiles.
- You need 1 of White Onion.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of Limes.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Cumin.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Spicy Green Salsa instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and wash Tomatillos, chop stems of serranos and Anaheims. Then cut Tomatillos and peppers in half. Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. Place in oven and bake for an hour.
- In the meantime roughly chop cilantro, avocado, onion. Roll limes on the counter to soften them up and then chop into slices. Set aside..
- Remove Tomatillos and peppers from oven and transfer to a food processor with any juices on the tray. Add onion, cilantro, avocado and juice from the limes to food processor. Add more cumin, salt and pepper if desired, I will usually add 1/2 a teaspoon each additional to the processor..
- Pulse to blend to desired thickness.
- Use it as a chile Verde type sauce for cooking or chill in the refrigerator and eat with chips!.