Mustard Potato Salad.
You can cook Mustard Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mustard Potato Salad
- You need 8 medium of potatoes.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of mustard.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of sweet dill relish.
Mustard Potato Salad instructions
- Peel and dice 8-12 potatoes in squares. Boil until tender..
- While potatoes are boiling, boil the eggs..
- Skin on or skin off, let the potatoes cool and dice into squares..
- Dice onions and set to the side..
- Add miracle whip, relish, diced eggs, onions, mustard, salt and pepper to the potatoes. Mix..
- You can add sliced eggs on top (optional). Sprinkle with paprika. Put in the fridge and let set. Enjoy!.