Trini Style Potato Salad.
You can have Trini Style Potato Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Trini Style Potato Salad
- You need 7 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of peas & carrots.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard (optional).
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper for taste.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 cup of mayo or miracle whip.
Trini Style Potato Salad instructions
- Peel potatoes and cut them up in small cubes.
- Boil potatoes and eggs (potatoes must be boiled until soft).
- Drain potatoes and put in a bowl, peel shells of eggs and cut in half and then into smaller pieces in bowl.
- Add peas and carrots, black pepper, sugar, salt, mustard, 1 teaspoon of paprika and mayo or miracle whip and mix together, (may or may not need more mayo or miracle whip).
- Sprinkle the rest of paprika on the top then put in the refrigerator to chill.