Loaded Potato Salad. Loaded Baked Potato Salad is a classic potato salad recipe with a spin! All of your favorite baked potato flavors like bacon, cheddar cheese and chives make this a perfect BBQ side dish! Get a load of this: sour cream, bacon, shredded cheddar, green onions and more come together to give you all the richness of restaurant potato skins at your next picnic.
Our loaded baked potato salad recipe is the perfect fit for anything on the grill. Add bacon, onions and cheese (reserve some of each for top). This Loaded Potato Salad will make for a great side dish at your summer picnics and BBQ's. You can have Loaded Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Salad
- You need 8 of large potatos.
- You need 10 of eggs.
- You need 1 of celery bunch.
- Prepare 1 of green onion bunch.
- You need 1 can of chopped olives.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- You need of mustard.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
We toss cubed potatoes with the fixings that you would normally find in a loaded baked potato. This loaded potato salad recipe is not your average potato salad! Ranch dressing, cheddar and Now, I recently shared my family recipe for classic potato salad. If you're looking for something a little.
Loaded Potato Salad instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes into quarter sizes. Add to a large pot of cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 30 min or until soft enough to poke easily with fork. Strain potatos, set aside to cool for 10-15 min..
- Add eggs into a seperate pot fill with cold water to cover the eggs. Boil on high heat for 25 min. Then remove from heat, add cold water set aside to cool. Then peel the shells, and seperate the yolks from egg white. Chop the egg whites, set aside. Add all the yolks in a bowl, and add 4-5 tbs mayo and 2 tbs mustard, mash and mix this well, set aside..
- Meanwhile, dice celery and green onion, set aside..
- Once potatos are cool enough to handle, chop into cubes. Place in a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped eggs, and chopped veggies, minced olives, and the yolk mixture. Add another 4 spoonfulls of mayo and mix very thoroughly. Adding more mayo and mustard to taste. Add salt and pepper. Once mixd well. Top with a little paprika (optional)..
A fun spin on classic potato salad, this loaded baked potato salad is a perfect side dish to bring along to any party! My mother in law makes some of the best potato salad I have ever tried. Baked potatoes, crispy bacon and sharp Cheddar are tossed in a tangy sour cream dressing to create the ultimate summery potato salad that tastes exactly like the loaded winter favorite. The baked potatoes add that extra-special flavor to the salad and the combination of ingredients with the If you're looking for an extra-special potato salad that's loaded with texture and flavor, this is a. Start the Traeger according to grill.