Simply yummy potato salad. Had a salad like this at a work potluck years ago. Add cooked potatoes, boiled eggs, both types of onion and peas and carrots to dressing. potato salad recipe Potato salad is mainly considered as a side dish because it usually accompanies different main dishes.
Always so yummy and a big hit with even the pickiest eaters!!" – Pam. "Best potato salad ever!!" Potato salad is prepared using boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. The good thing is you can make a bunch ahead of time and Potato salad is mainly considered as a side dish because it usually accompanies different main dishes. But one can have it for their launch or dinner as it fills. You can cook Simply yummy potato salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Simply yummy potato salad
- You need of dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 of splash of vinegar based hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 6 of potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 2 of chopped green onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated white onion.
- Prepare 4 of chopped hard boiled eggs.
The great thing with anchovies [and other umami-rich food] is that they accentuate the flavor of the other ingredients w/o tasting "fishy". Yummy Potato Salad recipe: This is my version of great homemade potato salad! Feel free to make adjustments to your liking. Meanwhile, peel potatoes, cut into cubes and place in saucepan with water.
Simply yummy potato salad step by step
- Peel, chop and boil potatoes with salt until tender. Drain and cool..
- Mix all dressing ingredients in large bowl.
- Rinse peas and carrots under cold water, drain.
- Add cooked potatoes, boiled eggs, both types of onion and peas and carrots to dressing. Mix well. Refridgerate.
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallion Vinaigrette. If you're grilling veggie burgers, make this summer salad right along with them. Not only are the potatoes grilled here, but the blueberries are too! A yummy grilled scallion vinaigrette, fresh herbs, and pickled onions accent this fun sweet/charred. I made this potato salad recipe when I worked in a small hospital.