Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce. See great recipes for Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce too!. Sauce Fresh Plums Recipes on Yummly Chinese Plum Sauce made with Fresh PlumsWhat about the food.
A small amount of lemon juice along. Spoon the garlic sauce over the potatoes and toss to coat evenly. These potatoes are really tasty and easy to make. You can cook Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce
- Prepare of PLUM SAUCE MUXTURE.
- You need 3 tbsp of plum sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kalamansi juice /lime juice.
- It’s of FRIED POTATO.
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each of dice garlic and shallot.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dice ginger.
- You need 3 small of dice red chili pepper (optional).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of slice dried apricots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour for coating.
I hope you'll give them a try and let me know what you think in the comments below. Subscribe and I'll see you next time. Thanks for watching Perfectly charred and crispy pan fried potato Drain eggplant and dry thoroughly with a paper towel. Sprinkle with cornstarch and gently mix by hand, until the eggplant pieces are lightly coated.
Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce instructions
- Removed skin of potato then dry with paper towel then springkle some flour and shake off excess flour and deep fry till its lightly brown then drain , set aside till ready to use and ( TIPS **** refried again for another few second till its crispy ).
- Mix the sauce then pour onto a nonstick pan and add in dice garlic,shallot and ginger with small red chili pepper (optional) for 1 minute till bubbly hot then off heat and add in slice dried apricot.
- SERVE DEEP FRIED POTATO TOP WITH SPICY GALIC AND DRIED APRICOT IN PLUM SAUCE.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY DISHES USING PLUM SAUCE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336095-salmon-with-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333436-fish-in-garlic-chili-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336125-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/458290-baked-fish-with-salad-in-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348938-chicken-pinwheel-in-spicy-garlic-plum-sauce.
- BELOW,ARE FEW POTATO RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340193-baked-cheesy-spicy-potato.
Add green onion and garlic and stir a few times until fragrant. Mix the sauce again to dissolve cornstarch. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the potatoes and fry over a medium-high heat, turning them occasionally until they begin to brown. Dried plums are used as a snack called "Saladitos" and are very popular in Mexico and China. In Mandarin Chinese the name for saladitos is known as Also available are dried and fresh plums and apricots.