Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad. Spice up your Spring and Summer barbecues, picnics, and parties with this zesty Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad! This feisty side dish is loaded with flavor! Every picnic needs Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad.
The combination of potato salad with srircha and of course bacon is super delicious. You can change how spicy this salad is by reducing the amount of sriracha or increasing it for more of a kick. Curry Potato Salad Green Goddess Potato Salad Soy Sauce Sriracha Potato Salad Warm Bacon and Dill Potato Salad. You can have Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad
- You need 3 lb of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sriracha chili sauce.
- It’s 1 each of onion, small and chopped.
- It’s 6 each of bacon slices fried crisp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chives, chopped.
- It’s of paprika.
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, scallions, red onion, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste. Potato Salads With Bacon; recipes from around the world from real cooks. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Stir together mayonnaise and sour cream until This potato salad was a hit at our last family gathering, it is even better the next day.
Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad step by step
- Bring a stock pot of water to a boil and cook your potatoes to fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes well and cool a bit.
- Add the next 6 ingredients to potatoes and mix well..
- Top with crumbled bacon, chives and paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.
The only change I made was substituting olives for the pimientos. This delicious and easy potato salad recipe is mayonnaise free and has lots of fresh herbs. Thanks to an ultra-flavorful vinaigrette, this herby potato salad is naturally gluten free, egg free, and vegan. Jump to the Herb Potato Salad Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make it. Toss roasted potatoes in maple syrup and chopped bacon for a hot variation that is comfort food epitomized.