Pork fried rice. This is my revised version of another pork fried rice recipe. I often substitute chicken for pork, and it doesn't change anything. This pork fried rice recipe from Delish.com satisfies your takeout craving without all that extra fat Add the rice then stir in the soy sauce, hoisin, green onions, and sesame oil.
Pork Fried Rice, made with tender pork tenderloin, is a delicious and complete meal your family will love. See how easy it is to make pork fried rice just like a Chinese restaurant in your own kitchen! If you have any leftover cooked rice, use it for this dish — it won't stick together in the skillet and it's an economical, tasty supper that's faster than takeout. You can cook Pork fried rice using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pork fried rice
- You need 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic,chopped.
- It’s 50 g of pork.
- It’s 1 of chicken egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion,thinly sliced.
- You need 50 g of kale,diagonally sliced.
- It’s 2 cup of or 300g steamed rice.
- You need 1/2 of tomato,seedless and sliced.
- It’s of Seasoning mixture ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoon of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoon of seasoning sauce.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- You need of Ground pepper.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 2 of stems spring onion.
- Prepare of Fish sauce-chillies.
The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Fried Rice. First how to make Char Siu which is the sweet and savory Chinese Roast Pork and then the Fried Rice to give. Chicago star chef Takashi Yagihashi's pork fried rice features Chinese barbecued pork, which is juicy, flavorful and superquick On his menu is this pork fried rice, his favorite childhood after-school snack. Pork Fried Rice (with leftover pork).
Pork fried rice instructions
- Slice pork and marinate with egg. Leave for 5 minutes..
- Heat vegetable into a wok. Fry garlic until fragrance..
- Add marinated pork with egg and rod kale Stir after the egg get set..
- Add onion and leaves kale. Stir well until cooked..
- Add steamed rice and season with all seasoning mixture ingredients. Add tomato and stir thoroughly..
- Spoon onto a serving plate..
- Serving recommendation:-On the serving plate with fried rice,sprinkle with ground pepper and garnish with sliced cucumber,coriander leaves,lime juice,and spring onion. -Serve with fish chillies sauce..
Super way to use up leftover rice and pork. So easy and quick, a great supper. Just add a salad, you're done! Pork Fried Rice. "My husband anxiously awaits the nights we have pork because he knows I'll use the leftovers in this recipe," explains Norma Reynolds of Overland Park, Kansas. Triple Pork Fried Rice is a new family favorite for breakfast, lunch or dinner.