Red Potato Salad With Ranch. This easy potato salad is studded with cheese, bacon, and onions and dressed with a creamy ranch dip. Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Impress your friends by bringing this Ranch Potato Salad from Delish.com to your next picnic or barbecue. In large pot, cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. You can have Red Potato Salad With Ranch using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Red Potato Salad With Ranch
- It’s 1 packages of Small Bag Red Potatoes.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- You need 2 of Green Onions.
- It’s of Mayo.
- It’s 1 of Season Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Ranch Dressing Mix.
Cook the potatoes and let cool, then cut into quarters or smaller if pieces are to big. Then add cooled potatoes and the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix. I recommend "waxy potatoes," like red potatoes or yukon gold, over the starchy ones like russet. They hold up better, whereas russets can fall apart How long do you cook red potatoes for potato salad?
Red Potato Salad With Ranch step by step
- Boil a large pot of water and salt to the water. Dice up red potatoes. Boil red potatoes tell they are soft..
- In a medium pot boil the eggs..
- When potatoes are done drain and rinse off with cold water. When the eggs are done sit in cold water. Let both cool..
- When potatoes and eggs have cooled. Mash up the red potatoes in a large bowl. Peel and dice up the eggs add to the bowl. Dice up green onions and add in. Add your seasoning salt, pepper, ranch mix and mayo..
- You can add a little of Paprika on top (to taste) if you'd like. Ready to serve it's best if you let it chill in the fridge for a few hours. Enjoy.
Flavored with tangy Ranch seasoning, this delicious red potatoes recipe is so filling and flavorful. It makes a great, low calorie and healthy side In a large bowl add potatoes and spray lightly with the cooking spray. Then, add in the Ranch mix and salt, and toss well to coat each potato piece evenly. Ranch Potato Salad was one of my dad's signature summer dishes and, to this day, we still make it just about every summer. It's a fun flavor variation on a Ranch Potato Salad is loaded with tender red potatoes, sharp Cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and fresh green onions.