Coconut Fried Rice with butter-steamed veggies.
You can have Coconut Fried Rice with butter-steamed veggies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Coconut Fried Rice with butter-steamed veggies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of rice.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need 2 of onion bulbs.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of dhania(corriander).
- It’s of Turmeric.
- You need of Gharam masala.
- You need of Coconut powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- It’s 10 of kale leaves.
Coconut Fried Rice with butter-steamed veggies step by step
- Pour some oil to a heated pan.
- Add onions and sprinle a pinch of turmeric,a pinch of gharam masala,then stir.
- Add tomatoes and some tomato paste for thickness and let it simmer,then add some salt.
- Pour a table spoon of coconut powder and stir.
- Wash the rice and pour it to the pasty mixture.
- Add 3 cups of hot water and cover let it cook.
- ONce the water has evaporated,remove pan from flame and add corriander.
- Add the washed veggies to an empty pan.
- Put some butter and let it steam for a minute.
- Add some salt and stir for a minute.
- Serve and enjoy.