4th of July cauliflower salad, instead of potato salad.. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Healthy Potato Salad with all traditional ingredients but not drowning in cups of mayo.
No one will notice or even if they do, they will be asking for the recipe! This cauliflower "potato" salad from Delish.com is the best. When ready to serve, sprinkle paprika and remaining herbs over the salad. You can have 4th of July cauliflower salad, instead of potato salad. using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4th of July cauliflower salad, instead of potato salad.
- It’s of cauliflower.
- You need 1 large of head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need of dressing.
- You need 3 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pickle cubes.
- You need 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 large of eggs boiled.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of boiling water for eggs.
Lay lettuce leaves on a platter and scoop salad on top. Japanese potato salad uses lightly mashed potatoes instead of whole chunks or slices. In this recipe, we mix them with fresh, crunchy vegetables like cucumbers, carrots A potato salad variation more often spotted in the States is the German kind, which uses oil and vinegar as dressing instead of mayo. Cauliflower, it makes the perfect potato substitute.
4th of July cauliflower salad, instead of potato salad. instructions
- Chop the cauliflower, put the florets into a zip lock bag. Put into a microwave on high 8 minutes. Squeeze excessive liquids out..
- Boil the eggs, peel them, rinse them, and chop them.
- Add celery salt and mix. Then add olives. Add all the remaining ingredients except 1 teaspoonful of paprika. You use that to sprinkle on top..
- Sprinkle the paprika on top serve warm or cold hope you enjoy!.
If you serve this "potato" salad to your family or guests, they won't know the difference. Add a little chilli powder to spice it up. Add a pinch of onion and garlic powder. Use yellow mustard instead of dijon. Use half mayonnaise, half mashed avocado.