Fried Chillie Chicken.
You can cook Fried Chillie Chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Chillie Chicken
- It’s 500 g of Chicken.
- It’s 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- You need 2-3 of Red Chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced Onion.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2-3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Potato Starch 片栗粉.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Ground Pepper.
- Prepare of Chillie Flakes.
- Prepare of Chillie Powder.
- Prepare of Tomato Sauce.
Fried Chillie Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and season with salt, pepper, 1 egg and potato starch. Add some chillie powder if you prefer more spicy dish. Leave the chicken 15-20 minutes..
- Cut onions, green and red Chillies, garlic cloves and tomatoes into small pieces..
- Put some oil into a frying pan and fry chicken until golden brown. (No need of deep frying. So you can use less oil for frying).
- Then put finely chopped garlic into the frying pan and fry till golden brown..
- Then add onions and when the onions turn into golden brown put some chillie flakes according to your preference..
- Then add Chillies, tomato sauce and salt and pepper if needed..
- Add fried chicken into the tempered mixture and give a nice mix..