FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad. Easy creamy potato salad with yogurt is a healthier version of this classic side dish. Greek yogurt adds extra protein and the luscious texture you crave! We all love potato salad, but do you ever get that touch of guilt?
It's just so simple to throw some potatoes into a pot, boil them until soft, then toss them with something Use the smallest, freshest, most tender potatoes you can find for this recipe. You can use fingerlings, or small red potatoes too. Classic American-style potato salad is as much about the mayonnaise as it is about the everything-but-the-kitchen-sink mix-ins: celery, pickles, bell peppers, carrots, hard-boiled eggs, tuna, you name it. You can cook FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad
- You need 5 of Potatoes.
- It’s 500 grams of Yogurt.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 10 of Coriender.
- You need of salt.
This modern potato salad takes the opposite approach. Instead of rich mayo, there's tangy Greek yogurt. Five creamy Yogurt Salad Dressings made with NO MAYONNAISE! These healthier creamy salad dressings taste so good, you might ditch that Choose from an all purpose Lemon Yogurt Dressing, a No Mayo Potato Salad Dressing, a flavour packed healthier Yogurt Caesar Salad Dressing, Yogurt.
FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad step by step
- Par boil potatoes or just toss them in the microwave for 1 min. per potato.
- Meanwhile chop coriender and garlic, both should be finely chopped..
- Remove yogurt from the tub into a bowl and add salt, chopped coriender and garlic..
- Mix all the above until the mixture turns into a fine paste..
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place them on the serving tray. Pour the yogurt mixture onto potatoes and put a few leaves of coriender for presentation..
- Refrigerate and serve cold if prefered..
Yogurt provides the creaminess to this recipe rather than loads of mayonnaise or sour cream used in traditional potato salad. Place the potatoes in medium-sized pot and cover with water. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the yogurt and. Put the potatoes in a large pot of well-salted water. Add the carrots, cucumbers, and onion, and toss well, then add the potatoes and toss gently.