Nancy's Potato Salad.
You can have Nancy's Potato Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Nancy's Potato Salad
- Prepare 3 lb of potatoes, peeled, cooked, and cubed.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped dill pickle.
- You need 1 of * DRESSING*.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of real mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of prepared yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dill pickle juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried dill weed.
Nancy's Potato Salad step by step
- Boil potatoes until just done. Do not overcook as you will end up with mashed potatoes..
- While potatoes are cooking prep your other ingredients: chop your onion, pickles , and peel and chop your eggs. Mix up all the dressing ingredient..
- When potatoes are cooked, drain them in a colander, rinsing them with cold water to stop the cooking process. Let cool. When cool, cut the potatoes into bite sized cubes. Mix everything together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Serve and Enjoy! (:.