Party Potato Salad.
You can have Party Potato Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Party Potato Salad
- Prepare 7 large of Red potatoes, boiled till slightly firm.
- You need 7 of Eggs, boiled.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White viniger.
- It’s 1 tsp of each, Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Celery Seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion small chop.
- It’s 3 stalk of Celery small chop.
- Prepare 2 cup of Hellmans Mayo.
Party Potato Salad instructions
- Boil and drain potatoes and eggs..
- Make a marinade with remaining ingredients EXCEPT mayo..
- While potatoes are still warm, peel and chop. Add to marinade and stir as you go..
- Peel and chop eggs. Add to bowl..
- Add mayo and fold gently but throughly..
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Stir before serving. Adjust s&p if necessary..