Tasty fried cabbage. When I was young, my family grew our own cabbages. It was fun to put them to use in the kitchen, just as I did with this comforting side. Fried Cabbage Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Today I decided to make a quick video on how to prepare cabbage in an exciting and tasteful way. Preparation Heat vegetable oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Stir-fried cabbage is a vegetable dish which goes very well with curries and fritters. You can cook Tasty fried cabbage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tasty fried cabbage
- It’s of Bacon.
- Prepare Head of cabbage.
- Prepare of Sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion..sliced2 TBS olive oil.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Green onions.
- It’s of Seasonings: salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
This is one of my As it is, cabbage does not have much flavours. It easily absorbs the tasty flavours of the spices. Same Series: Fried crispy cabbage with bacon closeup on a plate on a table. Fry the cabbage in half of the butter in a large frying or wok pan on medium-high heat.
Tasty fried cabbage instructions
- Heat skillet or wok with 2 TBS olive oil and saute bacon and onions..
- Season to taste.
- I topped with green onions, sometimes cilantro.
- Toss is cabbage and stir fry. Add tomatoes at end and serve warm..
Bit dubious at first how tasty it would be but it was fantastic. Give cabbage an Asian makeover by stir-frying it. This stir-fried napa cabbage recipe is super simple. Chinese napa cabbage is sweeter, more delicate than regular cabbage. Wash the cabbage cut and set aside.