New Age Potato Salad. I've deciced to re-invent the potato salad by adding the most popular ingredients of this decade: kale, curcuma (tumeric) & olive oil!! Never gloopy, these new-age picks — each with its own flavor-boosting edge — deserve a spot on your cookout menu, starting now. For a lot of us, a mountain of potato salad is a given at any cookout we're throwing.
The unique flavor and texture of new potatoes make this potato salad extra special. Easy to make, this is sure to be a crowd pleaser! This potato salad recipe is a well-seasoned combination, and the new potatoes give it a uniquely delicious flavor. You can have New Age Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of New Age Potato Salad
- Prepare 4 of medium red potatoes, cooked with skin on, diced.
- It’s 2 stalk of celery, finely chopped, leafs too.
- You need 2 cup of kale, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh chive, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely choppef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need of curcuma (tumeric) or curry powder.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
New potatoes are in season from April through to July. These fresh and tasty potato salad recipes are ideal for serving along any protein that's gracing your grill this summer. Some are even a complete meal on their own. Whisk in the lemon, thyme leaves and mayonnaise for a new-age twist on an old-time favorite.
New Age Potato Salad instructions
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Leave in fridge for an hour or so before serving.
Potato salad, Burgers, Cookies, Cakes, hot dogs, and everything in between. Which I secretly hate because it means we stay up all night trying to calm down our dog. Let's call this the NEW AGE potato salad. mmm k? Make Ree Drummond's Perfect Potato Salad for all your summer picnics and barbecues. The kind that goes with baked beans and watermelon.