Char's Potato Salad. Char's Potato Salad Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Another variation with the pasta salad is small salad shrimps. The Large eggs are also in my pasta salad, but not the tuna or possibly chicken.
It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. Learn a new way to prepare Arctic char with this recipe that incorporates beets and potatoes. For the salad: Toss together the potatoes, beans, radishes, jalapeño, scallions and cilantro. You can cook Char's Potato Salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Char's Potato Salad
- It’s 8 of large potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped yellow onion.
- It’s 1/4 of chopped red onion (optional).
- It’s 4 of celery stalks, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pickle relish.
- You need 3 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/8 cup of mustard(optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Add just enough of the vinaigrette to coat the vegetables liberally. Serve each fillet with an ample portion of. Potato Salad is a snack from HarvestCraft. Potato Salad can be combined with other ingredients to create: Weekend Picnic.
Char's Potato Salad instructions
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and wash.
- Boil potatoes in a pot of water for 12-15 min until a fork can go through. Don't boil until they are mushy. You want slightly firm..
- While potatoes are cooking, add the remaining ingredients to a large bowl, except eggs.
- Once potatoes are done, drain water and add to bowl of ingredients. You can add them warm, that's okay.
- Mix everything together very good by folding over wth a large spoon.
- Chop one of your peeled hard boiled eggs and add to mix.
- With the last 2 eggs, peel and slice them. Place the eggs on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the tops of eggs with paprika.
- Chill for 2 hours and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Traditional Potato Salad made with Yukon Gold potatoes, hard boiled eggs, and a simple creamy dressing. This easy recipe has been a family favorite for years. I use russet potatoes instead of red potatoes and lots of chopped onions. I have never added the This is my all time favorite potato salad recipe.