Fried Chipotle Sausages & Peppers (Spetsofai). The Best Chipotle Sausage Recipes on Yummly Chipotles en Adobo "Canned chipotles en adobo bring complex, smoky sweetness to dishes like the jaibas enchipotladas. Flavors vary widely between brands; my favorites are La Morena, San Marcos.
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice or lop cheung chow fan is a quick and easy fried rice recipe that's perfect for a weeknight meal. Chinese sausage is pronounced lop cheung or lop cheong in Cantonese. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. You can have Fried Chipotle Sausages & Peppers (Spetsofai) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Chipotle Sausages & Peppers (Spetsofai)
- It’s 4 of Greek/Italian or Chipotle Sausages (chopped).
- Prepare 3 of Bell Pepper (Red & Yellow & Green (the last one is optional).
- Prepare 1 of large Onion (sliced).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 3 of Fresh Tomatoes (sliced).
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil/Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
Form sausage mixture into desired shape: cylinders or patties. Member's Mark chicken sausage with spinach and asiago (sliced). The chipotle, a dried and smoked jalapeño chilli, is everywhere – including in our chipotle recipes. You may see it in mass-produced table sauces or fast food restaurants, but a good quality chipotle.
Fried Chipotle Sausages & Peppers (Spetsofai) instructions
- Slice onions and place into a large skillet,.
- Along with the sliced peppers and olive/vegetable oil. You can use which ever oil you prefer, in the recipe. The sausages already have fat in them so to make this a little lighter I used vegetable oil for frying..
- Cut sausages into smaller pieces and toss into skillet and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes along with the peppers..
- Add in the tomatoes, and bay leaves and mix..
- Lastly, add in the tomato paste and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes. :).
- Dip fresh bread and enjoy!!! I am sure you will love it 🙂 Kali Orexi!! :).
But we're also taking new steps to set a new safety standard. A chipotle (/tʃɪˈpoʊtleɪ/, chi-POHT-lay; Spanish: [tʃiˈpotle]), or chilpotle, is a smoke-dried ripe jalapeño chili pepper used for seasoning. It is a chili used primarily in Mexican and Mexican-inspired cuisines, such as Tex-Mex and Southwestern dishes. Chinese sausages are our favorite New Year food and it is always satisfying to have some in the Each year after the winter solstice, we begin to make sausages and air cured pork belly at home. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan (one the sausages will fit in fairly snugly).