You can cook Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Potato Salad
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Baby Yukon gold potatoes, skin on.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of scallions, sliced on a bias.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Potato Salad instructions
- Place potatoes in a pot, cover with cold water, season with a generous pinch of salt, and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until fork-tender, 20-25 minutes..
- Drain potatoes and slice in half..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, scallions, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the potatoes to the dressing and toss everything to coat. Adjust seasoning to taste before serving..