Quick Salsa. Quick and easy salsa recipe made with fresh or canned tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, garlic, lime juice and cilantro. Skip the store-bought jars and make this homemade version instead! I admit that nothing can beat fresh salsa.
Looking for the best Quick and Easy Salsa recipes? Get recipes like Fresh Tomato Salsa (Pico de Gallo), Mango Salsa and Cranberry Salsa from Simply Recipes. Appetizers, Sides, Snacks, Taco Let me introduce you to the easiest salsa you've ever met. You can cook Quick Salsa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Salsa
- Prepare 2 of Jalapenos, seeded.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of rotel.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice (optional).
To ensure that the small amounts of onion, cilantro, and jalapeno broke down into even pieces and were well distributed throughout the salsa, we pulsed them in the food processor before adding the. This easy salsa recipe uses just six ingredients and takes minutes to make. Once you've made your For this easy salsa recipe, start with juicy plum tomatoes—known for their crisp texture—and then mix. Learn how to make Quick Salsa.
Quick Salsa step by step
- Rinse and seed jalapenos. Then mince..
- Peel onion and garlic. Dice onion and mince garlic..
- Rinse and chop cilantro..
- In bowl add pepper, garlic, onion, cilantro, vinegar, juice, and rotel. Stir together then chill until ready to serve..
- For more spice use serrano peppers in place of jalapenos..
- For chunky style add 2-3 diced roma tomatoes.
- Lastly if you like more of lime flavor cut the vinegar and use juice from 1/2 lime instead..
After my mild green chilies are roasted, I peel, dice and freeze them to use all year. This colorful zesty salsa is great with chips or served with other dishes.—Terry Thompson. How to Stop Cream from Boiling Over. A wooden spoon defeats the foam. View top rated Quick salsa salad recipes with ratings and reviews.