Bacon Potato Salad.
You can have Bacon Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Bacon Potato Salad
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of red potatoes or other small potato.
- It’s 6 slice of of bacon – cooked crispy & crumbled.
- You need 6 of hard-boiled eggs – chopped rough.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red onion – chopped fine.
- You need 1/3 cup of celery – chopped fine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley – chopped (optional but recommended).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper (could use half tsp if not a pepper fan).
Bacon Potato Salad instructions
- Put the potatoes in a pot or saucepan and add water until it is about an inch over the potatoes..
- Bring the pot to a boil on high heat and cook until they are fork tender. About 15 – 20 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool..
- After the potatoes are cool cut them in half (if your potatoes are bigger than the small red potatoes you could also cut in quarters).
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together gently. You do not want mashed potato salad..
- Refrigerate salad for several hours. I recommend overnight to get the best flavor..