Minty baked Potato Salad.
You can cook Minty baked Potato Salad using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Minty baked Potato Salad
- Prepare of potatoes.
- You need 6 large of potatoes.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 5 of mint.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of store bought mayonnaise or salad cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of vanilla yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (optional).
Minty baked Potato Salad instructions
- Cut the potatoes into medium sized rings.
- Boil water in a pot and let your potatoes boil for approximately 7-10 mins .Put the eggs in as well to save on fuel and time.
- While the water boils preheat the oven to 180℃.
- When the potatoes are done boiling for the said time…drain the water and put them on a baking tray and drizzle oil salt and pepper over them and put them in the oven for 20mins.
- For the mayonnaise put the ingredients in a bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Chop your onions and mint leaves and garlic finely chopped and add to the mayonnaise.
- Mash the potatoes to produce chunks of potatoes.
- Peel the eggs ,mash and salt then put in the potato mixture.
- Pour the mayonnaise in and mix …serve and enjoy!.