Edward's Potato Salad.
You can cook Edward's Potato Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Edward's Potato Salad
- Prepare 6 lbs of Idaho potatos, medium diced, cooked until your desired tenderness..
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, thinly sliced, finely diced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced, finely diced.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery finely diced.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mustard.
- You need 2 cups of mayo (any works just use what you like best).
- You need 2 oz of pickle relish.
Edward's Potato Salad step by step
- Cook potatoes to your desired tenderness.
- Drain and cool potatoes.
- Mix remaining ingredients and cool potatoes well..
- Chill 2 hour for best flavor..
- Serve and garnish with parsly flakes and enjoy.