Fried Kwetiaw with Sausages.
You can cook Fried Kwetiaw with Sausages using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Kwetiaw with Sausages
- Prepare 2 of whole baby kailan or 1 whole kailan.
- You need 3 pieces of sausage(slice it).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pack of wet kwetiaw or 1 pack of dried kwetiaw.
- Prepare 2 pieces of small chilli (green or/and red).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mushroom soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chop garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of chilli sauce or ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil (for aroma).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need 1 stalk of spring onion(slice).
- Prepare of Fried shallot.
- Prepare 1 slice of tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of cucumber.
Fried Kwetiaw with Sausages instructions
- For dried kwetiaw, you blanch it first but don't make it to cook, and for wet you can straight away use it.
- In small fire, sauted your sausage till it nearly done, then put in your garlic and chilli, sauted it until it releases their aroma, then put in your egg and stir it until all the thing got mix up nicely. Make sure your egg not to cooked, after that add in the slice kailan in it, and stir it.
- Put in the Worcester sauce, followed with soy sauce, ketchup, and oyster sauce, stir it till it mix.
- Add in the kwetiaw, then stir it till it mix nicely, then you add the mushroom soy sauce, stir it again till all the kwetiaw covered in it.
- After you make sure the taste is up to what you want, then you can add in sesame sauce, and stired it on medium fire.
- Serve your kwetiaw on the center of the plate, put slice spring onion and fried shallot on top of it, then put cucumber and tomato slice on the side.
- Enjoy your kwetiaw while it's hot.