Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried). Air Fryer Chicken Sandwich, Better Than Chick-Fil-A or Popeyes I am not a food expert. I'm simply a man who enjoys eating good food and asking my colleague Ted Berg where to find it.
Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried). I was craving Wendy's , and I had coupons too. I left off some ingredients for the picky eater This took no time, and I made homemade fries right along with my chicken as I air fried them , was only cooking for two. You can have Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried)
- Prepare of Breaded frozen chicken breast.
- It’s of Hot sauce of choice.
- You need of Cooked bacon.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- You need of Cheese optional.
- Prepare of Buns.
By :The I Love My Instant Pot Affordable Meals by Alieen Clark. This creamy cheesy chicken dish is so tasty, it's hard not to come back for seconds. If you do find yourself with leftovers, try it over salad or on crackers. This Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken is covered in a sweet and spicy rub for a quick and easy appetizer.
Spicy bacon ranch chicken sandwich (Air fried) instructions
- Make bacon, set aside.
- Air fry chicken to package directions.
- When chicken has 10 left, add hot sauce to each one… after 5 mins flip and add hot sauce to that side..
- Air fry buns shortly after chicken is done.
- Starting making the sandwich. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato,bacon, and ranch dressing..
Now I can add these Air Fried Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites to the list. I first had these chicken bites when my Sister in Law brought them to our families annual Kwanza. These quick chicken sandwiches are great on the grill! Serve with your favorite toppings and condiments. These sandwiches-on-the-go are a full meal deal: grilled or fried chicken, tomatoes, lettuce and rice pilaf in a creamy ranch dressing snugly wrapped in a warm.