BLT with fried egg. Both the avocado BLT and the fried egg BLT are great so I knew that adding both could only make things better. Pesto mayo BLTs are also crave The BLT with avocado, chipotle mayo and a fried egg was simply amazing! It certainly is a bit on the messy side with avocado, egg yolk and tomato.
That's why I put fried egg BLT. No different than a burger with a fried egg. Still called a burger.even though a burger means ground red meat between two buns. You can cook BLT with fried egg using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLT with fried egg
- You need 4-6 slices of fried bacon.
- You need 2 slices of favorite toasted bread.
- It’s 4 slices of tomato.
- You need 1 of large piece of lettuce.
- It’s of mayo or miracle whip.
- You need to taste of Salt & peper.
Adding an Egg or Cheese to a BLT obviously makes it not a BLT but God damn is it a fantastic idea. Thomas Keller's scrumptious BLT Fried Egg-and-Cheese Sandwich is over-the-top in the best way: It adds a runny fried egg to a BLT and grilled cheese. BLT is a classic sandwich filling. Go all out by combining it with cheese and fried egg in a toastie for a great warming snack.
BLT with fried egg instructions
- Fry bacon. Set aside. Use the bacon grease and fry your egg. Pop yolk and cook flipping after about 2 minutes making sure yolk is cooked..
- Toast your favorite bread, spread mayo or miracle whip on both pieces. Place lettuce, bacon and tomatoes on one side salt & pepper.
- Place fried egg on other side salt and pepper. Put together and cut and half. Enjoy!.
And it's not like it's just any old BLAT, or whatever it is that you folks call that with an avocado. It has avocado AND an egg AND spicy mayo. I much prefer my bacon to fry in it's own grease and then it gets all wrinkly and crinkly and looks like it has ridges and if I'm being frank, it sort of just melts in your. Ask my mom and she will tell you I was a very physically active kid. For BLT, fry bacon and eggs over medium heat in a heavy-based pan, then keep warm.