Fried bitter gourd. Kakarakaya fry recipe video – Sharing a simple bitter gourd stir fry recipe made in South Indian style. This goes very well with plain rice and ghee or as a side with the rasam rice, sambar rice and curd rice. Here's a simple delight for the day.
Bitter gourd can protect the body from other non communicable diseases. if you enjoy this or find it # There will be no Bitter Taste In this Deep fried stuffed bitter gourd. if you enjoy this or find it good for. Tried this for the first time. never thought if i would ever taste or cook karela. but I am surprised.because bitter gourd is not that much bitter. Crispy fried bitter gourd salad or karawila sambol is a Sri Lankan salad recipe with fried bitter gourd, onion, tomatoes, green chilli, etc. You can have Fried bitter gourd using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried bitter gourd
- It’s 1 kg of bitter gourd.
- You need of onion half kg.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- It’s 2 tbs of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbs of masala powder.
- You need 1 tbs of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of green chilli paste.
A wonderful concoction of a few ordinary things and hey. Bitter gourd fry or pavakkai fry recipe – I can't believe I am posting a bitter gourd (karela, pavakkai) recipe. TH and I avoid the vegetable like a plague and although those small, very green, very bitter. Slice each piece of bitter gourd into fairly thin half-moon shape.
Fried bitter gourd instructions
- Wash bitter gourd and cut into same size ring like..
- Take a pan add oil when oil is hot then add bitter gourd cook until dark brown..
- Add garlic paste and green chilli paste cook for 5 minute..
- Add onion cook till brown..
- Add turmeric powder salt and red chilli powder and garam masala powder cook for 10 to 15 minute..
- Ready to serve it..
Transfer them to a colander and sprinkle the salt Heat the oil in a wok, and fry the bitter gourd pieces in batches to a crisp brown. Bitter gourd to combat Toxemia: Bitter gourd contains beneficial properties that cleanses the blood Drink this regularly and try to avoid high intake of sugar in food, reduce meat, fried foods and eat. Enjoy tender, juicy bitter Bitter Gourd and okra stir fry: Bitter gourd also known as bitter melon or caraille, plays a crucial part in the. Frying the bitter gourd slices in the correct oil temperature and not over frying it on high heat until they turn really dark in color is a key step in this recipe so please pay attention to the frying process. Shallow fried bitter gourd, also called as Karatyachyo Fodi in Goa is one of the most easy and healthy recipe.