Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies. Great recipe for Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies. This dish is super easy to make but you do need unusual spices like BERBERE Ethiopian Get the saute pan very hot. Add the spiced butter and the beef, stir-fry hot and fast until the outside of the meat is brown.
Packed with veggies, tender beef and pineapple tidbits, this sweet-and-sour stir-fry is ideal for blustery weeknights or activity-packed weekends. Beef, a slew of colorful veggies, and a savory gingery sauce, all piled on a bed of noodles. Gary won't be leaving me for a young floozy tonight. You can have Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies
- You need 500 g of beef cut in to bite size pieces.
- It’s 6 of green chiles, such as jalapenos or serranos.
- It’s 3 of medium size tomatoes 🍅 broken into bits.
- It’s 2 of medium size onion 🧅.
- You need 100 g of Ethiopian butter or spiced butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic 🧄 powder.
- You need 2 + 1/2 tbsp of Berbere spice 🌶 (you can substitute with Cayenne pepper).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare of Divide the spices in two as per your taste for both veggies and beef.
At least not until after dinner. Mix all contents of the pan together and toss in the meat. Asian Stir Fry Beef Recipe Video Tutorial. RecipeLion has created a quick video to show us just how simple this stir fry is.
Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies instructions
- Get the saute pan very hot. Add the spiced butter and the beef, stir-fry hot and fast until the outside of the meat is brown..
- The moment the meat has browned, add half the spices, garlic and chiles. Stir-fry another 30 seconds or so, let this cook for a minute or two..
- In another pan add the tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeño, a little butter and spices mix it together and fry for 1 minutes.
- Then add it together with the stir beef and serve hot with bread or enjera..
Add beef mixture back into the wok and stir to combine. Beef Round Tip Steaks are stir-fried with onions and served with a yogurt sauce and vegetables in a pita. A satisfying stir fry that comes together in a flash. Sliced lean Sirloin Steak is skillet-cooked with veggies in a tangy barbecue sauce, then served over a bed. Stirring constantly, add crushed red pepper flakes and salt if needed.