Doc's Tuscan Style Snow Crab Potato Salad. Let settle in the refrigerator until potatoes are boiled and cooled. Boil potatoes until desired softness is reached. (poke with a small fork to check) Let cool to room temperature. Great for lunch The Tuscan-Style Tuna Salad makes a great lunch.
A fluffy seafood-potato salad which can be served anytime. This is a fancy version of the salad that's on every respectable plate lunch in Hawaii. Kikuchan's Potato-Crab Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Doc's Tuscan Style Snow Crab Potato Salad using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Doc's Tuscan Style Snow Crab Potato Salad
- Prepare 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 4 of large hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of snow crab meat (leg and body meat).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped artichoke hearts (trimmed).
- You need 1/2 of roasted red pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped shallots.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped basil leaf (fresh).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped black olives.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt (add more to taste if desired).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard.
I like to let this salad sit awhile to allow the flavors to blend. A basic and traditional southern potato salad – simply potatoes, onion, celery, eggs, just a bit of mustard, some pickle and mayonnaise. Potato salad reminds me so much of my Mama. This recipe is basically the same as hers – simple, basic, southern potato salad.
Doc's Tuscan Style Snow Crab Potato Salad instructions
- Mix egg yolk, all seasoning, and all wet ingredients in a blender or a mixing bowl. Let settle in the refrigerator until potatoes are boiled and cooled..
- Boil potatoes until desired softness is reached. (poke with a small fork to check) Let cool to room temperature..
- Dice potatoes and fold in all other ingredients..
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve cold.
Comments: Everyone loves sweet snow crab and everyone likes potatoes. This salad pairs them in a fresh salad brightened with lemon zest. Serving it in crisp c. of iceberg lettuce to show off its appealing colors. Learn how to make a Crispy Panzanella Salad recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Tuscan Bread & Tomato Salad video! salad – Avocado Salad – Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad – Cajun Macaroni Salad – It's simple!