Deviled egg potato salad with bacon. While the potatoes are cooking, remove the egg yolks from the hard-cooked eggs and place them in a large bowl. Mash the yolks using the back of a fork Chop the egg whites and add to the salad, along with the celery, green onions, and bacon. Great recipe for Deviled egg potato salad with bacon.
Drain and let cool enough to handle to peal. Put potatoes into medium size bowl. While they are still warm, add salt and pepper and the granulated garlic and onion (however much you prefer for Add yoke/mayo mixture to potatoes. You can cook Deviled egg potato salad with bacon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Deviled egg potato salad with bacon
- It’s 4 of large red skin potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mustard (start there and add to taste from there).
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon (all I had left. most definitely add more if you love bacon like I do).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of salt for cooking the potatoes.
Add the cooked and crumbled bacon and toss lightly. Cover and chill (or eat right away if you cant wait like I. Bacon and eggs are folded into this potato salad that is perfect for parties or an every day meal. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon and Eggs Potato Salad.
Deviled egg potato salad with bacon instructions
- Cook potatoes whole skin on in a pot with salt until tender when fork is inserted. Mine took about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool enough to handle to peal them. Once peeled let them cool to close to room temp so they don't fall apart when you slice them. When they are cool cut them in half length wise then the halves cut them length wise again. Then slice them in about 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices. You want them a little thicker to keep them from mashing when you mix it all up.
- Cut up the bacon in small chunks and fry it up nice and brown and set aside.
- Cook your eggs. Put them in a pot and add salt to make them easier to peel. Add water and cook on stove. Once they start boiling set timer to 10 minutes. After 10 minutes pull them off and let them rinse under cold water for 5 minutes. Peel and dice them up. (tip. The more salt the easier it is to peel the shell off. The salt will not soak into the shell so don't worry about that).
- In a bowl add the eggs, mayo, mustard, paprika, and pepper and mix it up real good. It's going to be a bit thin. You want that. Now try the mix and add more mayo or mustard to your preferred taste..
- Once you have the mix the way you like add the bacon and mix it in. Them dump it on the potatoes in a large bowl and carefully stir it all together being careful not to break the potatoes down too much..
- Cover and set in fridge for a couple hours to let the flavors blend and it all to cool off nicely..
Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, lemon Next-Generation German Potato Salad. Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing. Is it potato salad. . . or is it egg salad???